POSITION SUMMARY :
Warehouse Processors perform an array of functions that might include accepting and processing incoming stock and materials, picking and filling orders from stock, packing and shipping orders, or managing, organizing and retrieving stock in the warehouse.
- Motivate and engage individual and team performance, achieving productivity and accuracy goals
- Prepares orders by processing requests and supply orders: pulling materials, packing boxes, etc.
- Communicate ideas, suggestions and concerns to management
- Ability to pull, push and lift up to 30 lbs continuously
- Perform repetitive tasks using hands, twisting, bending and reaching
Job Type: Full-time
Must be able to pass a drug test and have a clean background
Please email resume to Karissa@cypresscreekpersonnel.com