An Inventory Cycle Counter is responsible for a high level of inventory accuracy.
· Monitoring and controlling inventory
· Maintain product identification with the ability to locate inventory
· Adheres to cycle counting policies and procedures
· Responsible for communicating with multiple intercompany departments
· Research inventory discrepancies and ability to reconcile them
· Adapt to a fast paced work environment by prioritizing, multi-tasking and utilizing time management skills to meet deadlines
· Track and report non-conforming products
· Must be computer literate with strong verbal and written skills
· Responsible for following safety compliance procedures at all times to help maintain a safe work environment
· Preparing and executing cycle counting documentation
· Must have a high school diploma or GED
· Previous cycle counting experience in an industrial environment
· ERP experience preferred
· Excellent analytical and mathematical skills
· Must be certified to operate a fork lift and reach truck
· Must be able to work a flexible schedule due to business needs
7am-4pm Mon-Friday + possible overtime.
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent
- ERP: 1 year
- cycle counting: 1 year
Must be able to pass a drug test and have clean criminal background.