Company Summary: Small, family owned business selling technical products including monitors, CPUs and other parts.
Position Summary: Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets
- Qualify orders utilizing price lists and product literature.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity reports, such as daily call reports, weekly push items, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; working with management and making recommendations.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by reviewing product and service alerts.
- Maintains records on territory and customer sales.
- 3 years proven inside sales and customer service experience to repeat and new customer base, telemarketing skills a plus.
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office (Act! and QuickBooks a plus)
- Have excellent phone communication skills (You will have a high call volume)
- Have the ability to maintain positive attitude under sometimes stressful conditions
Hours: 8am-5pm Monday through Friday
Benefits: (After you’ve completed temp to hire contract)
Quarterly Profit Based Incentives, Paid Federal Holidays, 1 week of vacation after 1 year of employment, 2 weeks of vacation after 3 years , Major Medical, 60/40% basis, Vision and Dental
Please email resume to: Camille@CypressCreekPersonnel.com