Company Summary: Distributor of Hydraulic Power Units.
Position Summary: Assembling machined parts using drawings; operate precision machine tools to exacting tolerances.
Qualifications: At least 3 years experience fitting/tube bending
Worked in ISO 9001:2008 environment a plus
Education Requirements: HS Diploma
- Assemble welded or machined parts
- Operate precision machine tools to exacting tolerances
- Knowledge of cutting and bend tubing to close tolerances
- Identify and use instrumentation devices
- Read drawing and schematics
- Move and position raw materials and finished goods using pallet jack/forklift
- Use grinders, cutting torches, drill presses, pipe threaders, etc.
Hours: 7am-4pm Mon-Friday
Salary: Depending on experience
Benefits: Yes, once temp to hire contract is complete
Please email resume to: Camille@CypressCreekPersonnel.com