Uniform provider industries
The Warehouse Associate position supports the strategic business objective by participating in all Warehouse operations to keep product inventory, receiving, pulling, and shipping orders.
- Ensures all orders have been completed by Production to order specifications and standards of quality.
- Packs out product and ensures each box is secured adequately for shipping.
- Utilizes handheld scanner to make sure all correct items are shipped out according to order.
- Receives product daily using handheld scanner to make sure all correct quantities are received on.
- Puts product away in correct bin and aisle.
- Responsible for making sure all products are put away neatly and in the correct locations.
- Able to use dolly when required for heavy product.
- Pays extreme attention to detail.
- Professional verbal and communication skills, with the ability to clearly articulate thoughts and ideas.
- Time management skills with the ability to prioritize daily activities for the most efficient use of time.
- Ability to multi-task while under pressure.
- Maintain a high level of accountability.
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as cross-functionally.
- Eager to learn and catch on quickly.
- Sense of discipline and high quality work ethic.
- EDUCATION/TRAINING REQUIRED:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 1 year of relatable experience is preferred
- Flexibility in working closing shift as demanded by business needs
Please email resume to: email@example.com
Must be able to pass National Criminal Background check and Drug Screen
Recruiter: Cynthia Maltez