Customer Service Representative
- Able to decipher billing and shipping information on orders while paying tremendous attention to detail.
- Works closely with the Production department and responsible for inputting the sewing and other detailed instructions from sales team for each order placed, about 20 on an average day.
- Allocates inventory from both Houston and Midland warehouses.
- Enters quotes into system from various customers; provides accurate pricing to customer with information given by the sales team.
- Checks order status and responsible for reviewing each open order and report the status to the customer as well as give an estimated time of completion on orders placed.
- Ensures each order is following the natural course and troubleshoot should there be any issues.
- Provides substitutes for customers when item is on backorder or if sizing is not available in specific brand.
- Knowledgeable on the products specifications and if product can be logoed.
- Responsible for releasing each order placed and aware of the deadline for when the customer needs the item(s).
- Partners closely with sales, purchasing and production teams on multiple issues throughout the day.
- Understands the specific customer and how each company likes orders placed as well as additional details.
- Provides assistance with questions on employee points programs as well as help customers navigate through the site.
- Initiates customer returns.
- Verifies current stock in warehouse and assists customer on estimated production and delivery time for certain orders.
- Verifies if orders can be shipped partial or a full order is needed to ship.
- Processes orders within 24 hours of receiving.
- Professional verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to clearly articulate thoughts and ideas.
- Organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks and/or projects at one time.
- Time management skills with the ability to prioritize and schedule daily activities for the most efficient use of time.
- Interpersonal skills with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and participate as an independent contributor with little supervision or as an active team member depending on the situation and needs.
- Ability to work with tight timeframes and follow through with the customer on a regular basis.
- Ability to proof and send orders multiple times a day.
- Able to manage tremendous amounts of data quickly with accuracy.
- Can manage through multiple computer applications with speed and accuracy.
- Ability to multi-task while under pressure.
- Maintain a high level of professionalism to a wide range of customers.
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as cross-functionally.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working directly with customers as well as heavy data entry.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
Salary Based on experience
Hours: 8:00AM to 5:00PM
Please email resume to: email@example.com
Must be able to pass National Criminal Background check and Drug Screen
Recruiter: Cynthia Maltez