Customized coating company
- Preparing shipments, paperwork (including BOL), and all necessary documentation to ship finished goods to the customer or other Strathmore facilities.
- Inspect and verify incoming goods against invoices or other documents, record shortages and reject damaged goods.
- Know proper shipping procedures for transportation of dangerous goods.
- Entering shipping and receiving data into an MRP/ERP system for inventory control
- Compares identifying information and counts, weighs, or measures items of incoming and outgoing shipments to verify information against bills of lading, invoices, orders, or packing slips.
- Responsible for ensuring that product is stored, retrieved, and shipped without damage, verifying part number, lot number, and quantity.
- Ability to operate forklift
- DOT Haz-Mat certification
- High energy and superb communication skills with the ability to work with all levels of the organization.
- Familiarity with warehousing
- High school diploma required.
- 2 – 3 years’ experience in a shipping/receiving role (preferably within a batch chemicals manufacturing environment) is preferred.
Hours: 8:00AM to 5:00PM
Please email resume to: email@example.com
Must be able to pass National Criminal Background check and Drug Screen
Recruiter: Cynthia Maltez