To assemble valves, components and ancillary devices for oil and gas production industry. Ability to work with minimal supervision as part of a team. This person will report to the Department Manager and will be working with the QA department, Procurement Department and Production Department.
- Standing most of the time
- Using hands-on objects, tools, controls
- Instrument assembly builds experience.
- Fabrication assembly fitting experience.
- Ability to ready and understand Engineering drawings.
- Must understand requirements of On Time Delivery both internally and externally.
Essential Job Functions:
- Assemble and repair API 6A gate valve
- Performance hydraulic testing
- Repair slightly damaged parts
- Warehouse management, receiving and shipping
- Forklift operation
Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills and/or abilities. To perform this job successfully, the incumbent will possess the abilities or aptitudes to perform each duty proficiently. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health and safety of themselves, other associates or guests. All duties and requirements are essential job functions.
Compensation: $12/hr-$16/hr depending on experience.
For consideration please send your resume to Gigi@cypresscreekpersonnel.com