The Inside Sales Contracts Administrator identifies and fulfills client product requirements with a focus on adding value and expanding sales opportunities. Responsible for customer service and coordination from quoting to invoicing. This position may serve as a pathway to an outside sales position.
Specific responsibilities may include:
- Develop and maintain client relationships.
- Identify customer’s technical requirements.
- Interact with vendor to obtain technical and pricing information.
- Provide customer quotes and quote follow-up.
- Process Quotes, Customer Orders, and Vendor purchase orders.
- Maintain Sales records from quote to closeout.
- Manage orders to meet quality, schedule, and profit goals
- Provide sales forecast when requested.
- Support outside sales personnel with quoting, pricing components and/or ordering components from suppliers in support of project pursuits or P.O. fulfillment.
- Follow Quality Management System processes.
- Support inventory management and record-keeping as it applies to the scope.
- Support and participate in the organization’s continual improvement program to conform to ISO 9001 and understand the implications of not complying with the quality management system.
- Support other Contracts Administrators and Logistic associates when needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- EDUCATION AND TRAINING
- Bachelor’s degree in business-related field, preferred.
- Experience may be accepted in lieu of education.
- Experience in sales a plus.
- Experience in fluid power applications, valve automation, hydraulics and electrical controls a plus
- Experience in manufacturing or engineering a plus.
- Experience working in an ISO 9001 environment a plus.
- Working knowledge of ERP System P21, a plus
- KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Ability to interpret component data sheets.
Please email resume to Camille@cypresscreekpersonnel.com