401K, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision
Global downtown law firm seeking Senior Events Coordinator to join their Marketing Department.
The department offers the opportunity for a Senior Events Coordinator to join an innovative and collaborate team focused on supporting events and marketing practices. The Senior Events Coordinator will work closely with the Marketing team and will report to the Associate Director of Events.
The firm offers a generous total compensation package with bonuses and raises awarded in recognition of individual merit-based performance. Eligible employees may participate in comprehensive benefit program including health and wellness plan, life and disability insurance, flexible spending accounts and a health savings account, a 401(k) plan, profit sharing plan, discount programs, and a substantial Paid Time Off (PTO) program.
- Logistics: Coordinate the planning and execution of event logistics (e.g. liaising with internal/external vendors for food & beverage, production, giveaways, etc.) while adhering to planning timeline, brand identity, budget constraints, and administrative duties. Provide tactical and logistical support with guidance and supervision from the Associate Director of Events.
- Delegate Management: Ensure the setup of event registration; work with Business Development team and administrative staff to monitor RSVP’s; manage reconciliation of payments; provide timely resolution for all client inquiries.
- Financial Controls: Responsible for building an accurate and thorough budget with ongoing milestone updates to key stakeholders while maintaining adherence.
- Event Deliverable: Coordinate production of on-site event deliverable, such as name badges, tent cards, signage, and printing CLE forms & surveys.
- Post-Event: Ensure all invoices are paid and coded correctly to provide client(s) with reconciled budget, final attendee distribution. Schedule post conference debrief to review if event objectives were met and determine areas of improvement.
Candidates are required to have a Bachelor’s degree and 4 years of event planning experience within a professional services or law firm environment.
Please email resume to Camille@cypresscreekpersonnel.com