60-70k Direct Hire
- Support corporate environmental regulatory compliance activities, policies, procedures, and training programs.
- Assist with the preparation of environmental permit applications and compliance with environmental permits, including air, waste, and water, required for facility, well, and/or locations.
- Support the preparation, development and submission of information to environmental regulatory agencies as required in a timely manner.
- Support environmental due diligence reviews and assessments regarding acquisitions, divestitures, and other operating properties.
- Support environmental emergency response and contingency planning and implementation.
- Assist with environmental regulatory assistance to company personnel on an as-needed basis to comply with crisis management and emergency response plans including spills and other environmental incidents.
- Assist with the training of field personnel as required by local, state, and Federal regulations.
- Assist with pending environmental regulatory compliance requirements.
- Assist with training and professional development programs that provide company employees with information, policies, or training to assure an awareness of environmental requirements and compliance.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Knowledge of environmental regulations and training experience.
- Must be a self-starter and able to work independently in both an office and field environment.
- Excellent computer, organizational and communication skills. Access, Microsoft Office, Adobe.
- 5-10 years environmental and/or oil and gas operations related experience desired.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related science field OR a minimum of 5-10 years of corresponding environmental and/or oil and gas operations related experience.
Please email resume to Camille@cypresscreekpersonnel.com