Benefits Coordinator, Reports to US HR Director.
$60K – $65K Direct Hire (non-exempt classification)
7am-4pm/ 8am-5pm Mon-Fri
Will handle benefits for approximately 1,000 employees in US
- All communication to these employees regarding benefits
- Billing and reconciliations in the HRIS of all benefit invoices, etc.
- Handle carrier feeds, wire transfers and billings of benefits
- Maintain relationship with carriers for any concerns, questions, etc. regarding billing and benefit plans
- Manage health and wellness activities ( communication of events, special promotions, etc.)
- Knowledge of high deductible health plans a major plus.
- Manage health reimbursement accounts, HSA, etc.
- Track 401K changes and audit deductions of all 401K
- Manage COBRA and ensure terminations are performed inside the HRIS and on all carrier feeds to ensure timely termination of benefits
- Knowledge of ERISA and HIPAA to ensure compliance as a company
- Responsible for all leaves of absence, FMLA, etc
- Coordinate with payroll and HR to ensure new hires/terminations handled from the benefit perspective, including auditing process, ensuring all are taken care of in a very timely manner
- Assist Director of HR in preparation and execution of open enrollments, working with the carriers to ensure all plans are in the HRIS, tested and working properly for annual open enrollments, including carrier feeds, etc.
- College degree NOT required as long as solid working experience
- 5+ years benefits experience
- Proven experience and ability to handle everything benefit-related from start to finish: servicing employees needs, questions, etc.
- ADP experience required