Cypress Creek Personnel is NOW HIRING
Energy land Service Company seeking
Assistant Accounting Manager/Office Manager
This position will assist team by providing day-to-day administrative support, highly effective organizational skills, and desk and time management expertise, to further promote the success, efficiency and safety of the team. The Assistant to Accounting Manager/Office Manager will help maximize the overall productivity of the team by allowing each individual to reduce small, but important and required tasks, so they can each better focus on their areas of expertise.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist Accounting Manager with assembly and transmittal of biweekly invoices.
- Assist Accounting Manager with payroll, accounts payable, bank deposits and the like.
- Answer phones, route calls, take and relay messages.
- Service visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately.
- Point person for maintenance, mailing, shipping, and supplies.
- Maintain a safe and secure work environment.
- Participate in the planning of company events.
- Ensure independent contractor files are maintained and current.
- Collect and distribute parcels of mail.
- Tracking the company’s Astros tickets.
- Manage executives’ schedules, calendars and appointments.
Job Growth Potential:
- Help Accounting Manager with basic accounting functions to diversify skill set and grow in the company.
Qualifications, Experience, and Characteristics Required:
- Four Year College Degree Preferred
- Some prior experience using QuickBooks and Bill Quick.
- Some prior experience as an assisting an Accounting Manager or as an Office Manager is a plus, but a not a requirement
- Technical Skills: Proficient in MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power Point, & MS Access
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent telephone skills with thorough knowledge of phone etiquette
- Highly organized and punctual individual who is able to maintain numerous calendars and daily meetings
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude and has experience working in a team environment
- Must be proactive and anticipate upcoming needs, ensuring adequate resources are available
- Must communicate effectively, be engaging, and have a welcoming approach
- Professional individual who will troubleshoot problems, ask questions and understand when to escalate
- Capacity to work late and on-call, if needed, which would be infrequent
- Confident individual needed to ensure priorities and deliverables are met
- Ability to work under pressure and in a very fast paced environment
- 401(k) and Profit-Sharing Plan
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Standard Vacation Policy for Full Time Employees
Please email resume to Cynthia@cypresscreekpersonnel.com