Cypress Creek Personnel is NOW HIRING
Tomball / 77375
\temp to hire
Responsible for the picking, packing and transacting of material/product to ship and deliver. Assists in assembly as needed. Must be willing to work overtime as needed.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for picking, packing and shipping orders to customer.
- Responsible for ERP and Carrier transactions for shipments using personal computer and Internet.
- Maintains inventory of materials required to construct and send materials.
- Able to breakdown and assemble product as needed to safely pack for shipment, which includes mechanical and electrical components.
- Works in Assembly dept as needed to assemble and construct product.
- Works with supervisor to schedule and ship on time delivery of product.
- Follows all processes and standard work that are implemented to ensure that customer satisfaction is met.
- Actively participates in an annual Training/Development Plan.
- Is aware of Safety Procedures and practices a “safe” working environment.
- Cleans and maintains shipping area as needed.
- Must be willing to work overtime as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledgeable in shipping/receiving practices.
- Strong mechanical aptitude must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. frequently, forklift experience and valid driver’s license, attention to detail, ability to work well under pressure with specific timelines.
- Must be able to interact well with diverse groups verbally and in writing.
- Ability to working with little or no supervision.
- Familiar with various hand tools, personal computer, phone, forklift and automobile.
Supervisory Responsibility: None.
Education and/or Training:
- Minimum High School Diploma or GED.
- Minimum 2 years shipping experience with strong background in mechanical
Email resume to Cynthia@cypresscreekpersonnel.com