Cypress Creek Personnel is NOW HIRING
Job Title: Assembly Technician/Service Technician Class 1
Service Operations Facility – Waller, Texas 77484
Job Description: Responsibilities include extensive knowledge of threaded connections and assemblies as well as working knowledge for the assembly of product and equipment such as Torque Turn Machine and high-pressure test equipment.
Experience: 5 to 7 years required.
- Ability to interpret blueprints and specifications, geometric tolerance, finish requirements and manufacturing notes to produce precision work.
- Mechanical aptitude to work with wrenches, connections, tubing and torque turn machines.
- Basic knowledge of hydro-testing as well as safety standards while testing assemblies.
- Must be able to communicate and complete all required documentation on all testing of assemblies (torque charts, pressure testing charts, routing step and charts, etc…)
- Maintain and troubleshoot testing equipment, which includes minor preventive maintenance.
- Extensive problem solving skills with standard equipment and R&D projects.
- Basic knowledge of nitrogen gas testing and safety procedures.
- Basic math skills (addition, subtraction, division and multiplication).
- Basic reading and writing skills.
- Forklift driving skills (company training required).
- Good communication skills with a team orientated approach.
- Must be self-directed and exhibit a strong ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Must be able to work overtime and weekends as required.
- Lifting required of parts, tools, and accessories of parts up to 30 lbs.
- Operation of overhead hoist/crane, with safety in mind, for larger parts, greater than 50 lbs.
- Climbing up to 5 ft (operation of forklift).
- Good vision; corrected vision acceptable.
- Ability to work in outside conditions, hot or cold.
- Ability to work any shift that may be required and overtime as required.
- Adaptable to changing schedules.
- Basic problem solving skills.
- Team attitude.
Please email resume to Cynthia@cypresscreekpersonnel.com