Cypress Creek Personnel is NOW HIRING
Position: Quality Inspector
Summary of the Role
This position ensures the quality of products through thorough assessment and analyses using specific procedural standards for integrity.
- Must maintain 100% commitment to safety policies and procedures. Help create a safety culture and actively engage the workforce in projects that will help reach our journey to zero incidents.
- Performs inspections of company products to determine conformance with specifications.
- Utilizes standard mechanical and electrical instruments, functional gauges and test rigs.
- Processes associated documentation, including process tags, rework tags and nonconforming material documents.
- Experience with inspecting sheet metal gaskets considered a plus.
- A demonstrated record of good attendance, attention to detail, and safety
- Computer literacy in MS Office
- High school diploma or GED.
- A minimum of 6 months of inspection experience in a manufacturing environment preferred.
- Requires ability to organize and prioritize workload and be able to interact effectively with all types of people in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
Please email resume to Cynthia@cypresscreekpersonnel.com